Medeco MVP cam locks have been
specifically developed for cost sensitive applications where key
control and pick resistance are the primary security concerns,
and resistance to physical attack is not a major consideration.
MVP cam locks are manufactured from high density zinc die cast,
and offer the same key control advantages as well as pick
resistance of standard Medeco 60 series cam locks. Patented key
control programs prevent the unauthorized duplication of keys
and maintain system integrity. Keyed alike, keyed different, or
master keyed, Medeco offers MVP cam locks in a three pin, 5/8”
and five pin, 1 1/8” models. Medeco’s unique elevate and rotate
pin tumbler design double locking action, making the locks
virtually pick proof. All Medeco keys and locks are protected
under patent, trademark, and copyright laws. Medeco keys may
only be duplicated by Medeco or by a Medeco authorized sales
outlet, and only at your request.
- Constructed of high density zinc die cast to better fit into
more cost sensitive applications.
- Unique elevating and rotating tumbler pin system is virtually
- Patented Medeco keys may only be duplicated by Medeco or an
authorized Medeco service outlet, and only at your request.
- Medeco cam locks are completely serviceable, and can be
re-keyed in case of lost or stolen keys.
- Medeco MVP cam locks can be keyed in with other 60 series
products (10 series products may be keyed into existing 60
- Locks can be keyed alike, keyed different, or master keyed (5
pin model only) depending on your specific needs.
- Available in 5/8” and 1 1/8” body lengths, key retained or
not, two flat, and various rotations.
Medeco MVP cam locks are recommended for use in any market where physical
security is not a primary consideration, but key control is a
concern. Suggested applications include:
- Home Alarms
- Internal Access Panels
- Equipment Service Doors
- Safety Lockout Devices
- Warranted for two years against manufacturer’s defects. See
Medeco limited Warranty for full details.
- Three pin, 5/8” and Five pin, 1 1/8” models available. Two
flats, key retaining or not. Clockwise or counterclockwise
rotation, 90 degrees. 180 degrees, two keypull also available.
Keyed alike, keyed different, or master keyed (5pin.)
- Simulated 26 brushed chrome finish.
Click Here to