Medeco high security cam
locks are recognized throughout the world as the standard for
protection in a ¾” diameter lock. Medeco cam locks utilize
hardened, stainless steel inserts throughout the cylinder to
provide the ultimate defense against drilling, pulling, and
other forms of vandal attacks. Patented key control programs
prevent the unauthorized duplication of keys and maintain system
integrity. Keyed alike, keyed different, or master keyed, Medeco
offers a complete line of various cam lock sizes and functions
to meet your specific needs.
The Medeco3 unique design provides triple locking action, making the
locks virtually pick proof. All Medeco3 keys and locks are
protected under patent, trademark, and copyright laws. Medeco3
keys may only be duplicated by Medeco or by a Medeco authorized
sales outlet, and only at your request.
- All Medeco cylinders are constructed of durable machined brass
components, designed to last the life of your equipment.
- Hardened stainless steel inserts inside the cylinder provide
the ultimate defense against drilling and other forms of
- Unique elevating and rotating tumbler pin system is virtually
- Patented Medeco3 keys may only be duplicated by Medeco or an
authorized Medeco service outlet, and only at your request.
- Medeco cam locks are completely serviceable, and can be
re-keyed in case of lost or stolen keys.
- Medeco cam locks can be keyed in with other 60 series products
(10 series products may be keyed into existing 60 series
- Locks can be keyed alike, keyed different, or master keyed
depending on your specific needs.
- Available in all standard lengths, key retained or not, one or
two flat, and various rotations.
Medeco high security cam locks can be used in any standard ¾” diameter
application and a multitude of markets including:
- Access control
- Data Encryption
- Pay telephone
- Warranted for two years against manufacturer’s defects. See
Medeco limited Warranty for full details.
- UL 437 Listed
- Three, four, and five pin models available depending on size.
- Available in standard sizes from 7/16” to 2”.
- One and two flat models available, key retaining or not.
- Clockwise or counterclockwise rotation, 90 degree or 180
- Keyed alike, keyed different, or master keyed (four and five
pin models) available.
- 26 brushed chrome finish standard.
- Other finishes available, depending on volume.
Click Here to
Von Duprin Locks