Medeco high security cam locks are
also available with a removable core feature. This feature
allows cores to be changed out in seconds, to provide an
entirely new keying combination. For applications that may
require instantaneous re-keying due to lost or stolen keys, or
where periodic re-keying is done as a matter of good business
practice, Medeco removable core cam locks save valuable time and
money. Removable core cam locks offer the same high security
features of a Medeco cam lock with the convenience of a
The Medeco3 unique design provides triple locking action, making the
locks virtually pick proof. All Medeco3 keys and locks are
protected under patent, trademark, and copyright laws. Medeco3
keys may only be duplicated by Medeco or by a Medeco authorized
sales outlet, and only at your request.
- Removable cores can be changed out in seconds to provide a
new, secure keying combination.
- All Medeco cylinders are constructed of durable machined brass
components, designed to last the life of your equipment.
- Hardened stainless steel inserts inside the cylinder provide
the ultimate defense against drilling and other forms of
- Unique elevating and rotating tumbler pin system is virtually
- Patented Medeco3 keys may only be duplicated by Medeco or an
authorized Medeco service outlet, and only at your request.
- Medeco cam locks are completely serviceable, and can be
re-keyed in case of lost or stolen keys. Medeco camlocks can
be keyed in with other 60 series products (10 series products
may be keyed into existing 60 series systems)
- Locks can be keyed alike, keyed different, or master keyed
depending on your specific needs.
- Available in various lengths and rotations.
Medeco high security removable core cam locks can be used in any standard
¾” diameter application and a multitude of markets including:
- Access control
- Data Encryption
Warranted for two years against manufacturer’s defects. See Medeco
limited Warranty for full details.
-UL 437 Listed
- Four pin models available depending on size. Available in
three standard sizes, 11/16”, 7/8”, and 1 1/8”. Two flat models
available, key retaining only. Clockwise or counterclockwise
rotation, 90 or 180 degrees. Keyed alike, keyed different or
- 26 brushed chrome finish standard. Other finishes available,
depending on volume.
Click Here to